Tammy,I think you are an amazing person. I don't know how you do it. You've been through a very traumatic experience and you've stayed strong through it all. Your kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom. You're a great example to them and so many others. What a blessed day it will be when you can reunite with Skyler.
3 comments:
That is so sweet. I am grateful we have the knowledge and promise of eternal families!
Tammy,I think you are an amazing person. I don't know how you do it. You've been through a very traumatic experience and you've stayed strong through it all. Your kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful mom.
You're a great example to them and so many others. What a blessed day it will be when you can reunite with Skyler.
Love it. It is hard but God is with you all. I love you all!
Post a Comment