Monday, November 22, 2010

Preschool Fieldtrip

I am involved in a mommy preschool, we have 5 moms and we rotate weeks. Once every 5 weeks I teach a Tuesday and Thursday Preschool. It is so much fun and Cloey has learned so much. This is the 2nd semester we have done it. We have field trip once a month and the first one we did was in September and we went to PetCo for an animal experience! We invited a few more kids, most places want you to have 10 kids there so we invite other kids too. They had so much fun! It was a blast to see who got nervous when the snakes came out...Jesse I love you but was not expecting you to freak out more than the kids! ;)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I don't think I would have handled the snake part very well myself...