That's right we have dog, he is now about 13 weeks, we got him when he was 10 weeks. He was free and so cute! He is a Australian Shepherd/Border Collie- Lab mix. So he is durable and good with our family. Many may wonder why we got another dog, we had an older dog a year or two ago and gave her to a loving home. We loved her but she was not a good fit for our family... anyway I had been really having a hard time with Skyler's loss and felt strongly that I needed something to help me. So I have my walking/running buddy. He is fun and the girls just love him. For the first little while when we had to leave Cloey was so worried about leaving him home, so sweet!

1 comment:
He's cute. I'm glad he is a good fit for the girls.
Post a Comment