Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Things!

So this week has been a very busy week, between work, remodeling our kitchen, normal house stuff, and getting ready for Brian's overnighter with the youth you would think that that was a lot. At least I did! Lily and Cloey both started a ballet class and preschool! It has been a fun change! I love watching them learn and grow! Here are some fun pictures of their first days!
I have to laugh, they were totally distracted by a plane flying over head.

2 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

How fun! What kind of preschool are they in? Is it a mom taught or private preschool? I am glad to see they are getting to do such fun things!

The Keeleys said...

How crazy they are in school now. We are going to enroll Abbie in ballet class when we get back in Feb. We were going to start last year but felt she was still too young. Anyway can't wait to see you guys!