We had a fun new year's eve! I made the girl some party hats and they had fun with the poppers and pull string fire works! They went to bed at their usual time but we had a fun time playing around with them! Then Bryson and Heather Lind came over to play games! We had fun, I took a picture of the snacks I made because I set it all up nice on the table and then we decided to play a game that needed the table, so I was sad that I had to put it all back in the kitchen. :) The picture of Bryson, Heather, and Brian is the lull in the fun, we trying to decide what to do! Good times, be sure to check out my other posts, we have had a fun couple of weeks!
1 comment:
cute party hats! I hope this 2010 will bring much joy and happiness to you and your family! 2009 was a tough year for the keeleys... hope this year will be even better!
Post a Comment