Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Field Trip!!

So today the preschool group the girls are in went on their first field trip to the local fire station! Both moms and kids learned a lot, we all had a good time! Here are some fun pictures from the happy event! Since Andrea and Abbie are in town they came along for the fun too! We have loved having them in town! We wish we all lived closer!
Lily and Cloey were a bit shy here!
And then here is Abbie, so excited to drive the big fire truck!

2 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

How fun! We went to a fire station with our preschool this summer and I learned a lot! And Kaylynn still remembers what the fireman told her and tells me every once in awhile what she should do if there is a fire. I am glad they had fun!

Emily said...

I love your pictures! It looks like the kids had a great time!
We have pictures very similar to these from when the firemen visited Joseph's school. He LOVED it!!