Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009!

We had a great Christmas! It was really fun this year with Lily and Cloey being older and even more excited for Santa to bring them some goodies! We also had fun teaching them the true meaning of Christmas and doing some service too! I am so grateful for the season and for my wonderful family. I love my children and I am so glad to have them in my life! Here are some of the fun memories from our Christmas!
Yay for Christmas Jammies! Growing up I always opened one present on Christmas Eve and it was always pjs! So we are keeping with the tradition!


We got to talk to Elder Justin Keeley on Skype it was fun to talk to him and see him at the same time! My brother Matt didn't call until quite a bit later than we thought he was going to, so we ended up missing his call, the girls were ready for bed! It was a long and fun Christmas Day!



1 comment:

The Keeleys said...

sounds like you had a wonderful christmas time. Girls are cute in their new pj.