Monday, June 8, 2009

My Pretty Girls!



Yes, I am aware that Cloey has a bruise on both sides of her forehead. I swear people probably think we are abusive parents because of her, she is constantly getting distracted and either falling or running into walls, which I witnessed for one of the bruises, but have no clue where the other one came from!


So...our girls are too smart for their own good. We have latch on their closet door because they like to pull all of their clothes off the hangers and try them on and so on and so forth. Well we store our lettermans jackets, my wedding dress, and my wedding veil in their closet because it has the most room. Saturday the girls were in quiet time(they don't take naps anymore so they play in their room during the afternoon so mom can have a mommy time) and all of a sudden Brian and I here these weird "dunk" noise from their room. Lily and Cloey had pushed their toy box over to the closet, stood on the toy box, and unlatched the closet doors. Needless to say the "dunk" noises were the hangers hitting the wall as all of their clothes got taken down. Well they also found my veil, luckily it was tied in the bag so they couldn't get at it but that night we took some fun pictures of the girls in my veil. They felt like little princesses and kept telling us how pretty they were. And they are soooo cute! 

No comments: