Monday, June 8, 2009

Cloey's First Haircut!

So my sweet Cloey...what can I say...Well she is prone to hitting her head and getting nice bruises(see previous post). She will be walking and turn to look at something and before she knows it she turns to look forward again and she has run into something, or she is running and trips into another something. Nevertheless, it seems she always has a bruise on her noggin', and I was tired of worrying that people might think that she doesn't have very loving parents. So I gave he bangs before we went to church yesterday, and I think she looks soo adorable! It is the first time she has had her hair cut, since there isn't much there yet. So here is our sweet little clumsy girl with bangs! (I just looked at the pictures again, and they look better in person)

1 comment:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

Cute girl! I'm sure anyone who knows you and Brian know she is a very well loved child. :)