Sunday, June 7, 2009

My First Duathlon

So my friend Megan and I did our first duathlon together. Well sort of, I had skinned my knee pretty good the night before at our co-ed indoor soccer game and it hurt to bend it or kneel on it. So you can guess how that felt...then we accidently started biking up the wrong rode...then after getting on the right road(Bogus Basin) my bike just got too heavy(I was using a mountain bike that wasn't made for road races and was stinkin' heavy) so Megan took her 2lb bike and pushed onward while I was force to walk the bike up. But I finished and I am happy to say that I now know what I need to do for the next time! For sure get a better bike and maybe not skin the knee?! 








2 comments:

Angela said...

Awesome job! Way to go! :)

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

That's awesome! What a great thing to accomplish.