This year I put the girls into swimming lessons. They had so much fun and Autumn and I had fun watching them. I was disappointed in the teaching, they basically played games the entire two weeks and their teachers only really got their (the teachers themselves) hair wet. I taught swimming lessons for 7 years and have been swimming since I was 9 competitively. It was all I could do to just sit there and not jump in and take over. So we only did it for 2 weeks and then we put our 12 ft by 36 inch pool up and I plan on teaching the girls how to really swim. But I was proud of how much more comfortable they got in the water.


1 comment:
It's hard to watch others do what you know you could probably do better... especially when you are paying them and they don't do a good job... I have a feeling I will have the same problem with swimming lessons. :)
Post a Comment