Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lily's First Lost Tooth

So about 2 Sundays ago Lily turned to me in the middle of the Sacrament being passed and whispered "Mom, look at this." And she wiggled her bottom middle tooth. I hastely whispered back to not touch it, I didn't want blood to be all over her white shirt and at church. So we worked on it that Sunday, and she was nervous. We let it be for the night, it was pretty wiggly. The next day she continued to wiggle it and also freak out everytime Brian or I tried to see how loose she had gotten it. I think it was really the thought of pain that made her nervous. Well by bedtime she had gotten to the point where it was basically laying flat. So Brian tickled her while I pulled the tooth downward and left it hanging, she freaked out, but she was laughing. She finished taking it out and we asked her if it hurt like she thought it would. She thought for a minute and said.... "nope" silly Lily! Well my mom was asleep by time we got the tooth out so we called Grandma and Grandpa Keeley, she was super excited. She got to put her tooth in a special gold tooth fairy pillow. The next morning she was so excited to find gold tooth fairy dust and a dollar as well!









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeri said...

There is nothing cuter than a kid with a lost tooth! Such a cute family! We're excited for your new little person and hope all goes well.