June 3rd Lily's kindergarten class did a little program the last day of school they sang some really cute songs and then Mrs. Lawrence handed out their certificates and popped a balloon over their head that had "magic move on dust" (glitter) in it that is supposed to help them do good in the 1st grade. It was a long year and we had a lot of fun. We are so proud of her and all that she learned and accomplished. I thought sending her off to kindergarten would be hard but I think 1st grade will be a lot harder. How I see it is like having joint custody with the school. We get her nights weekends and holidays for the rest of her life! Ahhhh! Oh well they are bound to grow up someday right?! So we will be ready for a new year, with Lily in 1st grade gone all day, Cloey will be in kindergarten half day, and Autumn and the new baby will home with me. Right now I am enjoying having them all home for the summer!
Jackson, Kylie, and Lily. I took a picture of these three cuties on the first
day of school, they are in our ward and such fun kids. I am so glad Lily has
such nice friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment