Friday, June 10, 2011

Skyler's Memorial Day

Here are some pictures of Skyler's memorial. It was so nice to go and visit and see that others have not forgotten there sweet little ones either, there were a lot of flowers for these babies. It was more emotional than I thought it would be. I can't believe that it was a year ago that I found out I was pregnant with my little boy. Time flies by so fast. Lily and Cloey are very sweet about Skyler, Lily seems to understand a lot of where he is and it is sweet to see her testimony of the gospel grow. I love my Skyler!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so neat to see. I pray for you guys everyday and would love to hang out with you again sometime. I would love to give you a big hug and tell you in person how much you and your family mean to me...you have always meant a lot to me...I miss you and cheerish the memories and friendship we have had.