Yep...I turned 27 this month. Ugh I feel old, time seems to be going by so fast. Brian suprised me with flowers delivered to me during the day. I was very impressed and surprised when the doorbell rang and I had these beautiful flowers delievered to me. That morning while Lily was getting ready for school she wished me Happy Birthday a million times and kept reminding her sisters to wish me a Happy Birthday too. It was really sweet. The girls had ballet that day so when we got home that evening we had some yummy Mongolian BBQ and the girls and Brian made me a cake. They used a number 4 candle because we didn't have anything else ;)! Brian and I got to go out that Saturday to see the fourth Pirates movie and dinner at Tucanos. It was so fun and I just tried to forget about the age I had to turn for all of this love! ;)

2 comments:
I am still older than you! ;-) Happy belated birthday and I'm glad you had such a great day! It is hard to believe that the years go by so fast but you are still beautiful and I am happy to have had middle and high school with you and continue to know you! Happy Birthday again sweetie!
I was just a day too early with your birthday present... :) It would have been so fun to have Savannah share your birthday with you. :)
Post a Comment