Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a fun Easter weekend. We started out on Saturday morning at Franze Witte Nursrey for an easter egg hunt with our friends the Edwards and the Fields. We all split up with our kids in different age groups, I took the older kids and Brian took Autumn and the we met up after to look at the loot. Autumn totally made bank, Brian said that while the kids in her age group were kind of walking and looking around that she was a machine just gathering up the eggs completely focused. Lily and Cloey thought they had a lot until they saw how much Autumn's stash. It was pretty funny. They had fun running through the pink flamingos and around the pond. All the dad's were in charge, so they had a lot of fun. Later in the day Brian's parents came to give the girls easter baskets full of goodies, they had a lot of fun blowing bubbles with Grandma. I love Easter and the opportunity to enjoy family and most importantly teaching the kids about our Savior and His beautiful love, life, sacrifice, and His ressurrection. I am so grateful that because of His life, death, and ressurrection I can have my family FOREVER!





































































































Is it too much to ask for a cute happy picture.....




Yep!







Time for an egg hunt:



Ready, set, go!















And they had fun!



1 comment:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I love the dresses! Your girls are just so cute!