Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. It is really sweet and magical. It has been fun with our kids getting older, they understand things and get more excited. We loved reading Christmas stories about our Savior's birth. It is fun to hear their little testimonies and thirst for understanding and knowledge as we study the gospel as a family. Every year we track Santa online through NORAD. We click on the different world cities he has visited throughout the day and learn about the countries. Lily in particular loves that. Christmas Eve we spent with my extended family eating dinner and exchanging gifts. Then we came home to read the Christmas story from Luke. The girls got to open their presents from mom and dad that had their Christmas pjs and pose for a picture. The week before Christmas Lily got obsessed with Pillow Pets. She talked about them all the time. So I found a tutorial online and made her one Christmas Eve day. I was pretty proud of that hippo! I made Cloey a bunny that night so they could each have one and I am going to make Autumn a dog soon. Christmas morning was awesome. The looks on their faces were priceless when they came out to see the gifts Santa had brought. Not to mention the plate that still had crumbs from the cookies and the empty mug of egg nog. We went and stayed with Brian's family for the day and had a lot of fun playing games and spending time with each other. I am bad though and didn't get any pics!! I was just enjoying the time with our family. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!



3 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas! I agree with you, Christmas is such a neat time- especially as kids grow older. Those pillow pets you made are amazing! So cool! :)
Fun! I wish we could have been there for Christmas to be with you guys. Maybe this year? we'll see. anyway, the pillow pets you made turns out awesome! Now I need to make one for Abbie. Do you still have the link? It's so fun to watch the look on the kids' faces when they get their presents.
So fun. You are such a great mom!!! Those are some very lucky little girls!
Post a Comment