Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fun Christmas Conversations With My Girls!


I love my kids, even more fun are the things they come up with. Here are some fun conversations we have had lately.

It was foggy outside this morning and Lily had some thoughts about that.
Lily-Mom what is that outside?
Me-That is fog.
Lily- Yay! Santa is coming mom!
Me-Why do you say that?
Lily-Because, Then one foggy Christmas Eve, santa is coming mom! (thinking of the lyrics in the Rudolf song)
Me- I think you have a few more days until Santa comes.
Lily- Then why is it foggy?

*I think that was one of my favorite ones!

Tonight Brian was at school to take his Calculus final, so it was an all girl dinner!
Me- What should we get daddy for Christmas?
Lily- I want to get him a really scary dinosaur! (you also have to imagine her hands rubbing together fast, something she inherited from her daddy when they get excited, that always makes me smile)
Cloey- I want to get him a love heart! (she was tilting her head down and looking very sweet!)
Me- Those sound like some good presents!
Lily- Hmmm, I want to get you jewelry, daddy can take us to get you some jewelry.
*I was laughing by this point, I don't talk about or wear jewelry very often.
Cloey- Do you want a wrist like Daddy?
Me- What?
Cloey- A wrist like daddy!!! (talking a bit more matter of factly.)
Me- Oh a watch?
Cloey- Yes! Do you want a watch?
Me- That would me fun.
Cloey- But I want to get you a butterfly and a flower.
Me- Oh that would be very nice too!


It went on for a while, I love my girls! They are the best!!! I am looking forward to my flower and butterfly from Cloey, and maybe some jewelry from Lily! They are so funny!

3 comments:

Emily said...

How adorable!! Your little girls are so cute and so sweet. I love the conversations of children. :)

sea gull lighting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy and Brian Family said...

To Sea Gull Lighting, who are you?