
Well, it happened. My baby turned 1. It doesn't seem like it has been a year already. She is our little sweetie. She was our first baby to not have to be in the NICU! It was so great to not have to deal with that. She is testing her confidence in walking, she is not so sure about it yet. She will stand by herself but taking steps makes her nervous. She is very ticklish and has the cutest laugh. She loves her sisters! She loves it when they play with her and has so much fun watching them run around and play. We had 2 parties for her since a lot of our family lives in town. Her are some pictures from her birthday week. We love you Autumn!
We gave Autumn her presents from us on her birthday and quickly had cupcakes before Brian had to get to his night class.
She has the cutest looks!
She had fun trying to figure out how to unwrap the presents! She tried to bite one of the presents to unwrap it.
I don't think she got any cake! She stuck to the icing, well I guess I should say it stuck to her!
This was the little party we had with Brian's family. I think the older girls had more fun opening the presents than Autumn did! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment