So I decided to make a scarf the last hour of General Conference on Sunday. I love to crochet and make new thing for my family! I am hoping to learn how to knit, I like the finished look that knitting has. However I don't think that this scarf turned out too shabby! I made it for my 11 month old, it crosses over and has a button under the flower to secure it around the neck and hopefully keep her warm with all this cold weather! It was fun and it will be useful!! For more of our family's conference experience see the post below!
3 comments:
That scarf is absolutely darling! I love it! I didn't stick with the crocheting when I was younger, and seeing all the cute projects makes me wish that I had! Can't wait to see it around your cute daughter. :)
This is adorable!! I love it so much. I wish I knew how to knit and crochet. I love the party in the playpen...that is awesome!
OH MY GOSH, TAMMY! I so want you to teach me how to make one! Please, please!
Post a Comment