General Conference was wonderful! The messages were beautiful and uplifting, but most of all inspiring! I don't think anyone could have watched and not have been changed for the better. The messages and admonitions make me want to be a better person. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, and in the life of my family. Our extended family on both sides have experience and are still facing hard trials. As I watched conference and heard the messages from those whom have been appointed to be the mouthpiece of the Lord to those who give heed, I can't help but feel gratitude for the eternal knowledge we have. The troubles and trials in life will be but a moment, the Savior has overcome all so we would have a mediator, a place to put our burdens. For He has gone through what we have and much more, and His love and understanding is more than we can know. I cannot express enough my love and again my gratitude for the plan of salvation and the joy we can have
if we but endure. Here are some fun pictures from our conference experience!
All "4" of my children in Autumn's play pen watching conference! She was lonely so daddy joined her, and her sisters followed! Autumn thought it was really funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment