Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BSU Hair Dos!

So for the BSU-OSU game I did the girls' hair all festive in blue and orange ribbons and tried some hair dos from a website that has a lot of instructional hair ideas for girls! It was a lot of fun, the pictures don't do the dos justice the girls kept moving around. But they looked pretty cute! Lily's hair is a lot easier to do, she has so much to work with. It is hard to do a lot of fun things with Cloey's because it is so thin and so short, but it is starting to get thicker and longer now! We had a lot of fun at my moms with our family cheering on our Broncos! BSU totally one! Wahoo!




2 comments:

Denise said...

I am jealous you have hair to do...someday Erika's will grow :)

The Keeleys said...

Cute! I wish Abbie keeps her hair up. No matter how many times I fix it, she takes it right off... I will just have to keep trying until she stops and realizes that I am not going to stop fixing her hair!