Monday, February 2, 2009

Lily and the 13th Article of Faith


I am the primary music leader, and this year we are working on singing the articles of faith, learning one article each month. January we learned the 13th article of faith, and to reinforce it I have the girls repeat it with me at night after scripture reading. Well Lily surprised me and said the whole thing by herself! I taped it but it won't load onto the blog for some reason! So as soon as I can figure it out I will add it to this post, if anyone know why it might not be loading maybe you have a tip for me!

2 comments:

Chad and Becca said...

I have no idea why it won't post! hmmm! I can just imagine how sweet and cute it was though! Good Job Lily!!!!

The Keeleys said...

That's great! She's so grown up. I cannot wait to see you guys