So I decided it was time to switch out the pictures on my walls with updated, since they date back to when Lily was 18 months old, Cloey is only 3 months in her pictures, and well Autumn wasn't even thought of! I tried to get one of all three of them, but Autumn was done by this time so I will just have to try again another day, to get all three together and smiling! I'm not the best photographer, but we think they are sweet, and it was cheaper to do it ourselves!!
Here are Lily's pictures! She was very good, and very easy to photograph! She enjoys getting her picture take, if she notices I have the camera out she asks me to take her picture!
Cloey was hard to photograph. She is at that age where everything is more exciting than sitting in a chair for a picture! This first one is the only one out of many where she is sitting nicely and smiling at the same time! The second picture is the famous Cloey look!
Here are Autumn's blessing dress pictures (Grandma Keeley made her beautiful dress!). I know her blessing was almost 2 months ago, it has just been very busy. She was hard to smile for the camera, but daddy got her to give some good smiles!
3 comments:
How cute! Girls are getting so big. Abbie and I are going to try and come up in May. Can't wait to see you guys!
The girls are so cute!!! We need to go on a playdate soon!
Your girls are so cute!!! I miss seeing you guys. Hopefully I can come visit this summer again!
Post a Comment