Lily is officially a kindergartener! I can't believe I have a kid in school now. Yes, it changes things a lot, I now have to tell her that she can't do something because "it is a school night." I never ever thought that I would say that! She absolutely loves school, she has been going since the last week of August and talks about all the things she is learning! I love the school she gose to, the class sizes are smaller, and we get to walk. That is my favorite, I just love that I can walk her to school and pick her up it is the best. I spent today volunteering and am glad I have the chance to get involved with her school. She is making friends, but she also started with some too. Jackson and Kylie are in our ward and are both in her class. Kylie and Lily are just the best of friends and always walk out of school holding hands, so cute! I think Lily might have a little crush on Jackson too, or at least she says she loves him and she tried to kiss him. So not what I thought my daughter would do, so we had a talk that she was not to try to kiss Jackson, to which her reply was, "I love Jackson though." So innocent, Jackson's mom and I had a good laugh and decided that down the road we were just fine with them getting together, lol! Here are some pictures of her first day of school.
3 comments:
She is such a sweetie. :) I hope you are doing well. Love you and miss you.
That is so cute. I'm glad Lily is enjoying school. I am not ready to have a boy talk with Abbie... but I'm sure as soon as she starts kindergarden/1st grade I will have the same talk. lol. The girls got the Keeley boys in them. We are going to have to keep an eye on all of them ;)
She looks so much like you! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment