Friday, August 27, 2010

Trip to Utah

2 weeks ago we had the opportunity to head down to Utah and go to our good friend Jeff's wedding reception. It was such a fun trip. Brian's friend from high school Justin came with us. We stayed with Brian's grandma and aunt, they have a park right across the street so that made for lots of fun, the faded picture below is of Brian's grandma and the girls playing, I took the picture from the front room window! We took the kids to a small zoo that was awesome. It was $1 per adult and $.5o per child. They had fun walking around and seeing the wildlife! Saturday before the reception in the evening we took the girls around Temple Square. We met up with my best friend from high school Melanie Bird and toured the visitor centers and caught up. We tried In and Out for the first time and had a great time at the reception. It was a super cool reception, after an hour Jeff and Alli changed and everyone played some soccer and volleyball. All sorts of fun and relaxed! After the reception we hit Sonic so Brian could catch up with another close friend from high school that now lives in Alaska. It was fun to see them catch up, I wish I would have thought to get all the guys in a picture at the reception. What a good trip though!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, I love Grandma. It looks like you guys had a good time!

Angela said...

What a fun trip! Aren't zoos great for kids? I love the picture of Chloe in the back of the stroller. Too funny. And how cool that you were able to go to the reception- it's fun to see Brian, Justin & John back together. :) Glad you had a fun trip!