So we have had our pool for 3 years now, and didn't get around to setting up at our house last year, but this year we pulled it out. It is 12 feet by about 36 inches deep. We have had a lot of fun already, and it has only been set up for about a week now. What is so great is that the girls can touch the bottom this year, Lily can easily touch and is very confident walking around and playing, but Cloey is more timid about the whole thing. The water comes up higher on her so she doesn't always like to be without her floating hippo! Lily also likes her floaties too. I have started to teaching the girls swimming lessons too, it is so fun to be able to help them learn something that Brian and I love! Brian also, being the amazingly smart guy he is, tied a rope to a tree behind the pool and attached a belt to the rope, so he and I can swim, it works really great, I think it is my favorite way to work out! Here are some picture from the other day of the family swimming. This was Autumn's first time in, and she wasn't quite sure about the whole thing!
2 comments:
Autumn cracks me up! The look on her face, too cute!
That looks like a blast! I love having access to a pool during these hot summer months. Your girls look like they love it!
Post a Comment