Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time Flies by...


It has been so long since I have posted so here is my whirlwind post with lots of backtracking! We are doing good, and just as busy as ever. We are looking forward to the end of the semester for Brian, and to a fun summer! I can't wait to go camping and have some fun family time out in the sun! Enjoy all the posts and I hope everyone is doing fabulous!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you've had a busy couple months! Your little girls are so cute. It's fun to see all the pictures of birthday and family. :)

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

You're back!!! I missed you. Looks like lots of fun things are going on. Your girls are getting so big and SO cute! Hopefully I can see you this summer while I'm there. Love ya kid!!!