The weekend before the storm both the girls were sick! Cloey was first, she started her fever Thursday and was a lot better by Sunday, mainly it was her teeth that were very painful. However, Sunday morning before church Lily ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet(yay for doing it there and not everywhere!). I felt so bad for her, after she was done she said, "Mommy, I'm not having fun anymore." if that doesn't pull at your heart I don't know what does. She had a weird sickness. She had a fever but it wasn't bad enough that she was down for the count, she would play with Cloey then lay down on the couch for a while and repeat!
So her are some pictures of my sicky girls playing!
2 comments:
The pics of the girls in the bed messed with me for a minute...did they turn over their bed? lol As always they are adorable!
So cute!!! That first one of Lily looks a lot like you! (Tammy, not Brian) I love it! I really want to come see you before I have to go back to Utah... call me!!! :)
Post a Comment