I had to run to Walmart to get some yeast and string cheese to make our own stuffed crust pizza (my big craving), on the way I had the radio on and switched it to a country station. Taylor Swift's "Our Song" was on which I also have on our ipod, anyway, the chorus came on and Lily totally started singing along! It was the cutest thing, she has an amazing memory because I listen to books more than music. That is just a cute little tidbit!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Here come the Keeley's!
Hey so I thought I would try this blog thing out. I had started a blog back in December of 2007, but couldn't figure out how to get the pictures to upload so I deleted that one and started over and I finally got it figured out! We are keeping pretty busy. I chase Lily and Cloey around all day and Brian is working for his brother Jason's landscaping business and he is loving it! We have had some crazy couple of months though. Many know that we are expecting our third baby and are very excited. The morning sickness is pretty much gone but it was pretty bad the first trimester and well into the second. I was also hospitalized Memorial Day weekend for what they think was kidney stones but the doctors aren't sure. The most they could do was an ultrasound (because I am pregnant) of my kidney's and didn't really find anything. But I was in the hospital from Sunday early early morning until Tuesday evening. I need to say thank you to all of our family who helped us out so much with the girls and everything! Also our ward members really made us some fantastic dinners! We really appreciated it. I think I will stick to labor pains rather than kidney pains! They are terrible. I would much rather have the labor! Enough about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So Cute!!! I love your girls! Thanks for posting stuff. I want to know when you find out what you are having... :)
Yay! I am so glad you are doing a blog!!! It's a lot of fun to see pics and read stories even though I still see you often! We need to get the girls together for some play time!!!
Post a Comment